FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

awwwh sweetheart :blush: :heart:

i’m good at mafia :slight_smile:

i’m tired

i have been improving as town and subsequently suffering as wolf. I’ve been playing on FoL for a year now. FoLers can confirm. I’ve had one good wolf game where I endgamed but other than that I’ve been brutally wiped. Before I used to be a god wolf but I think I wasn’t contributing much as town

1 Like

granted i dont have all that much faith on my read because i havent seen the pressure myself but oh well

man the person I really want to ask for a meta read on me is Arete who is not allowed to give one :pensive:

Tutuu is polarised and cannot post

1 Like

GYAHWQEWQEWQEWQE

2 Likes

what does this mean

Locktown

1 Like

townpost fr

1 Like

that only villa spf can be under pressure d1

Nvm they weren’t

They didn’t have many posts on D1 though

this is wrong

Uhm actually if you search my previous games I have said “tutuu is polarised and cannot post” MANY times as wolf and ZERO times as town, if you search m yprevious games, so actually you shold be wolfreading me. If you looka t my meta. Do a meta dive. Word count analysis? @Zugzwang get in here with the word count analysis “tutuu is polarised and cannot post” ONLY comes from w!May uhhhhm m

2 Likes

(This joke originated like a week ago and I only played a wolfgame since then.)

1 Like

Ok I’m actually going to bed. I’d be grateful if people ping me for anything I can add to my summary post when I’m back

everytime i’ve seen wolf!spf she has endgamed pretty easily
almost everytime i’ve seen villa!spf she was actually in danger of dying d1
so shrugze

I’ll upload every single one of your posts into an AI model which analyses which words you tend to use as wolf and as town

1 Like

Zug’s already working on that~

so if she goes on to win this game as mafia in endgame will you count it as a failure of your model or a validation?

Why is the thread so slow wtf

This goes completely against the spirit of FoL

validation depending on how much danger she is in by eod