FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

He’s one of the mech solvers usually so tbh I don’t find it odd

1 Like

ehhhhhh

No, that is not the case.
I personally believe proving your ability can be helpful as if there’s other… less good things going on then at least you have those mechanics to rely on a bit.

I’m a person who emphasises when my ability can prove my alignment or not.
In this case, it cannot. But it can prove, or at substantiate my claim at least.

@/everyone same question

im only like halfway through gocj’s iso but they’re leaning way too much into the whole sheeping thing IMO

like they keep bringing up defensively it comes across super self conscious

Who did you iso?

New plan: Whoever posts their highest seedless high score in Balatro will earm my vote for the next 3 days.

Probably not me then. I enjoy playing the game a lot, but it doesn’t necessarily mean I’m good at it.

Forty thousand. I’m not very good.

Ima get a 1m score rq

1 Like

I feel like they were obvious town in the last 2 games I saw them in and here they are not.

They only have 8 posts though, their alignment will probably become more obvious later.

Right now I’d lean wolf.

1 Like

Haven’t seen any of his posts, would have to iso

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: why are gocj and wind the leading wagons rn?

gonna be honest this is the first time i have recognised he is in the same game as me

2 Likes

i fell asleep

1 Like

I was thinking that, too, but I’m resolving to wait until EoD on that to see if they do anything better with their vote.

1 Like

hazard wasted?? :flushed:

1 Like

Yo???

• that was supposed to say “at worst” at the end lol, just noticed I missed that
    But I think you get my point

Frost’s a player where if he’s good, then he’s able to pop off so give him time to cook.
He’ll make his own alignment clear as things go on if his previous games have anything to go off.

2 Likes