FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Probably not me then. I enjoy playing the game a lot, but it doesnā€™t necessarily mean Iā€™m good at it.

Forty thousand. Iā€™m not very good.

Ima get a 1m score rq

1 Like

I feel like they were obvious town in the last 2 games I saw them in and here they are not.

They only have 8 posts though, their alignment will probably become more obvious later.

Right now Iā€™d lean wolf.

1 Like

Havenā€™t seen any of his posts, would have to iso

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: why are gocj and wind the leading wagons rn?

gonna be honest this is the first time i have recognised he is in the same game as me

2 Likes

i fell asleep

1 Like

I was thinking that, too, but Iā€™m resolving to wait until EoD on that to see if they do anything better with their vote.

1 Like

hazard wasted?? :flushed:

1 Like

Yo???

• that was supposed to say ā€œat worstā€ at the end lol, just noticed I missed that
    But I think you get my point

Frostā€™s a player where if heā€™s good, then heā€™s able to pop off so give him time to cook.
Heā€™ll make his own alignment clear as things go on if his previous games have anything to go off.

2 Likes

NOT YET! but now that you ask i am tempted to now walk to the fridge

2 Likes

There was an announcement saying if I get exactly 6 votes one of my voters randomly will be selected to learn my alignment

The more I thought about it, the less practical it seemed tbh

I can make myself obvious in plenty of ways that arenā€™t unreliable checks given to a random player whose alignment we donā€™t know

I have 6 voters, 1 of which I believe is almost definitely not town, another of which I believe could be a wolf, and 3 of which I never interacted with because we havenā€™t been in the thread at the same time even once so far. And I donā€™t scumread all of them but I donā€™t townread any of them.

Same.
Came into thread, did some posts, got some rest, came back - am in a teams meet for an online cybersecurity course, doing some posts.

I will say I keep missing events goddamn it

Oh and we donā€™t know if itā€™s from someoneā€™s ability or an event prize or what
Or a modposter just trolling to distract voters from actual wolf wagons

Really what we shld do is just agree on a strong town and then all just sheep them instead of each finding mafia. Too big a game for that

1 Like

Kiiruma did you out your character day 1 again btw

I npminate myself