FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

There was an announcement saying if I get exactly 6 votes one of my voters randomly will be selected to learn my alignment

The more I thought about it, the less practical it seemed tbh

I can make myself obvious in plenty of ways that aren’t unreliable checks given to a random player whose alignment we don’t know

I have 6 voters, 1 of which I believe is almost definitely not town, another of which I believe could be a wolf, and 3 of which I never interacted with because we haven’t been in the thread at the same time even once so far. And I don’t scumread all of them but I don’t townread any of them.

Same.
Came into thread, did some posts, got some rest, came back - am in a teams meet for an online cybersecurity course, doing some posts.

I will say I keep missing events goddamn it

Oh and we don’t know if it’s from someone’s ability or an event prize or what
Or a modposter just trolling to distract voters from actual wolf wagons

Really what we shld do is just agree on a strong town and then all just sheep them instead of each finding mafia. Too big a game for that

1 Like

Kiiruma did you out your character day 1 again btw

I npminate myself

I think I usually manage to join 1 event per mash, if any?

I found some strong townreads already but I’m not sure I’d sheep them tbh, that seems lazy
And also bad if they end up being wrong

the silent vote on eliza + immediately dipping is pingy to me

I’ll ISO Brad again when I have the time and see if he’s improved

Why is Luxy a wagon?

Eh. I’ve not outed everything.
I want super likes so I can help prove my ability at least - Got none so far, which isn’t ideal
It’s going makes me look a bit sus initially when it happens but it’ll be proven at least

tbf thats iceT. i would say its pretty nai

mmmmmmm…

I’m being purposefully very vague to the point I’m not even hinting at my person nor have said much at all about my ability. The one thing you can know though is I’m not enigmatic, after all if I was, I don’t even think I’d be able to say this much.

VOTE: KiirumA

i am extremely paranoid kiiruma fix it

Exactly 6 votes as in exactly 6 votes at EoD?

tbf i dont think your ever that open day 1 if your evil. and last time i was paranoid about your ability was snowee’s game so

I don’t see how this is AI honestly

its very IceT