FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

why are you doing gun-to-heads in the middle of deadthread

Probably but I’m not reading the 2000 posts after waking up to figure out why, my read hasn’t changed, I was just curious

meta

MU people know that creature cant wolf

No I meant if you ISO FAMHost you’d see it more easily lol

I don’t mind a gocj wagon, I don’t think I finished reading their iso but the parts I did read I didn’t particularly vibe with

I know that
But on the contrary I thought he was talking too much for wolf!Creature

Howdy did yall figure out who is voting wind?

Meh, Eliza’s ISO is pretty empty as well so probably not a great lynch either. Tonally she’s worse than Gocj imo.

i think his dejection over brad being towny was telling

Oh ok, I haven’t seen that yet (last time I saw creature’s posts was like 12 hours ago)

I gave up on caring at this point, I think it’s just a wolf ability and I already know my own alignment so tbh I don’t care

I’m honestly worried it may be a wagon bomb, as many others have mentioned, so the current people on there probably aren’t the worst to have on there.

Then again if it is a wolf wagon bomb then it’s unlikely a wolf would be on there :man_shrugging:

If im not misunderstanding what a wagon bomb is then if this is a wolf wagon id assume the opposite

its gonna be 6 villagers

To start a wagon it needs a push and honestly people here are experienced so id assume town wouldnt do it first

Unfortunately yes

i would recommend to move off, no wagon bombs til day 6 allowed

Let’s see how he posts this half

@hallia talk to me about gocj