VOTE: Alexandria

nah

Shut up

I expected more votes on me negl

Add yawn to town list

I can help with that

VOTE: Sadbi

Why did you expect more votes on you?

oh before i forget @Frostwolf103 do you have anything interesting to add i am curious abt your perspective :)
i assume you are following poe7?

Ok I opened marlunas iso again and am reminded of why I sr them yesterday it’s because they have wolfy posts (wow) that look like side commentary (ie calling out Kelsier but not voting them, asking the void why Eliza is top wagon but never offering their own opinion, etc)

1 Like

I usually do. People. Vote me. I town tell when pressured.

I haven’t been pressured this game. It feels odd

I’ve said something similar an hour or so ago

1 Like

i think it’s a game where there is probably not going to be an obvious wolf outed by meta on day 1

the most obvious wolf to me is one who posts a lot and people aren’t going to want to kill

last game on MU i made the mistake of pushing too hard to take a swing at a player who realistically was =rand rather than sticking to my convictions. if we can’t get a wolf it sucks but life goes on and I’d rather stick to my reads i actually believe in. there’s a lot of players and so it’s harder on a logistical level to find wolves - you can read through a bunch of people and not find any.

I’m going to reread insomnia real quick.

Did you expect anyone in particular to put pressure on you to be able to read you easier?

I don’t really know what to make of their reaction

I think they could maaaybe be a villager who doesn’t really care about the game?
But I think they’re more likely to be a wolf