FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

oh no totally lol

1 Like

even night CPR doctor, so get this, only on even nights you can choose to heal people

but if your victim doesn’t need healing…you kill them…with CPR…

crazy

1 Like

Execute every person who liked it

2 Likes

It’s not pandora is mildly wolfy actually

oh and you’re a 3P SK for some reason

I think people just like being gay

1 Like

TMI

oh no should i be worried?

lmao

1 Like

Fun fact cpr on an alive human doesnt kill them if performed correcty

if this is actually their first forum mafia game then that could explain some of the stuff that’s ping-y to me yeah

well yeah idk what to say at a lot of the times and it’s mostly game chat so I’m just saying what I feel is appropriate and you kinda said there is no way to prove your point also imo I brushed off the fact it could be a mistake I brought it up as I thought it was valid but I said that it was unlikely right after due to there not really being something to confuse with it nearby

Daeron wolf (homophobicposting)

3 Likes

it’s an absolute conspiracy

2 Likes

I’m specifically doing it because i feel like you getting into an argument here with hallia over this is going to be bad for thread health and I think you are best served by talking about other things. I only do this out of respect (and because I think you are town) and don’t want you getting dragged into a big pointless argument

you are correct, but you should not bet your soul like that.

I see. Some pressure might help in reading Carroty then. VOTE: Carroty

No a modkill is when someone breaks the rules so the person hosting the game kills them to remove them from the game

I call it catgate

2 Likes

Jokes aside I do think the post is wolfy