FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Its not a vig

1 Like

hey guys what do you think may thinks of people who wolfread them. i think we need a more robust sample size personally. may’s a wolf

Pandora shitposts slightly differently as town vs as wolf and I think this is kind of her wolf meta? But I have to read her actual posts I’m just backreading all of thread RN

Leafia. Whoops

1 Like

I know this trick if I claim my allignment you’re gonna ritualist guess me like this is town of salem 2 or some shit I’m not falling for that one

oh speaking of why the fk does TOS2 have a battlepass now

2 Likes

will say that i’ve had brad games where he doesnt obv town himself and it can be really hard to find him. I dont think he’s as polarized as you’re making out here. particularly after a bad loss like he just had

FAM4 if daeron forgets to ping while using their action

1 Like

Benguinedparbecue I expect better of you.

me when the mods finally include the Omni-busdriver Treestumpizer Event-Only-Vigilante Jailkeeper into a setup

2 Likes

I wonder if I can start being lazy with wisp and just say grumpy mc grump grump = town

I think he got grumpy when we were wolves together but I wasnt reading his posts so i cant be sure

1 Like

WHAT E XPECTATIONS DO PEOPLE HAVE OF ME

I got obsessed with betting I can’t help it

@FAMHost

1 Like

May is sounding like a caricature of himself. That isn’t especially telling or surprising, but I think it is worth noting.

5 Likes

100%

teehee

Who? Me?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

who up maneging they dore

meow meow gay meow meow

2 Likes