FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Anger Anger anger

1 Like

itā€™s hard to keep track of stuff like names that are consistently being townread or strongly being townread tbh. Iā€™d like to expand my reads but itā€™s hard when Iā€™m unfamiliar w/ playerbase and I canā€™t just ā€œtrust me broā€ the whole process but I do think itā€™s enough for D1.

As in, the players that are being townread the most are most likely townies and all that.

hype iā€™m happy youā€™re here

1 Like

absolutely nothing, I havenā€™t seen you in thread once until about 5 minutes ago when I returned

1 Like

denied.

I am here for 5% more battery

2 Likes

so whatā€™s your read on me?

Sk worming their way into sprouts

@Wazza whenā€™s my birthday?

catbae maybe mafia but I will never say it because itā€™s rude to accuse the person who invited you of planning to murder you

@firinn

They were fun abilities!!

can you elaborate on these three

iā€™ve liked mayā€™s recent string of posts but iā€™d like to hear your reason

explain to me how you figured out that her push on insomnia is ā€œgenuineā€ when she didnā€™t elaborate on it once, in spite of bringing him up throughout her ISO multiple times

it comes off to me more like she picked a pet target to park her vote on to avoid having to scumhunt outside of him

which is exactly what i caught her for when i last saw her as mafia lol

and no, itā€™s not because ā€œshe scumread meā€ and we both know that - quite bizarre if you are choosing to misrepresent my push on her in that way if ur town

the ONE where the cat mouth is OPENING and CLOSENING

2 Likes

absolutely nothing lol

Some of them were unbalanced tbf but i tried

1 Like

Fair enough and hi Wazza.