FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

btw i just want to point out that nutella’s “wolfread” on insomnia DID NOT exist until she said that she thought that insomnia was mafia with me

her read on insomnia is the exact read that it appears she made up to cover for a mistake that she made when talking about her read on ~Me

so it’s not like she’s had this simmering suspicion on insomnia all game that she’s been dying to push (which i would find towny, if that was the case)

it’s more like, her suspicion on insomnia stemmed from what (Very Likely) was her getting caught in a lie and covering for it

It’s almost like a boomer made it

3 Likes

literally how lol

you not recognizing that as organic nutella waffling is like nearly outing levels of narrative control

VOTE: Italy

i am slightly overstating my confidence about nutella being mafia bcuz i want ppl to listen to me and for ppl to pressure her more

but boy i really do think ppl are townreadingf her for some questionable~ reasons

i dont particularly think pushing the angle of a slight, easily verifiably false message being a push will help push people over

i dont have much else to say about it

Mag hows life treating you. Imma stick to the people who i know

Do you think that wolf!nutella wouldn’t be able to come up with more reliable reasons to scumread someone?

Atlas can have a townlean at least.

Here’s why we should kill Hazardwaste:

i can read the 1st and 4th, and the 2nd somewhat

the 3rd is too difficult for me to read

i wish for a drone strike on spf

4 Likes

NO!!! HOW COULD YOU!

NOT AGAIN

1 Like

oh

Oops caps

ftr I do not think the points spf is making against nutella are bad or wrong.

I just have other points which override those basically. Mostly that this doesn’t align with what my image of what wolf!nutella plays like. If your point is that I should blindly trust spf if I have her as town? I think that’s not very discussion-like.

this is again all just fucking incorrect lol

I kind of thought they were wolfy, but they said some stuff that made me unsure

Like both of these make me doubt

Well, and

this too a bit

I mean I’m just going to discard the entire list of reads that wazza posted then bc how do I know any name on that list is real or is even the person they intended to write