FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I asked what happened in the eighty fourth year of the twentieth century (aka the 1900s)

VOTE: Luxy

Okay so I see youā€™re actively here, youā€™re acknowledging that people are townreading me or saying Iā€™m not mafia, and you have people in your scumlist and people beneath me.

Yetttt youā€™ve yet to move your vote from me?

@Hazardwaste Funny tell?

1 Like

With the context that Iā€™m pretty sure Firinn is NOT normally a forum mafia player, let alone a mash player, but BOTC which from my limited knowledge of people explaining it to me in the discord requires time management and processing skills I canā€™t see how itā€™s not honest

IDK if its truly AI but itā€™s not something theyā€™d normally not do?

Youā€™re extremely funny today. Itā€™s suspicious

2 Likes

BradLandā€™s posts that Iā€™ve seen have been towny

VOTE: luxy

i only remember the game where you blatantly lurked

i feel like sheā€™s making snap gutreads based on realtime which is fakeable etc but my mental model was that sheā€™d be doing less as mafia, which may be inaccurate

I think youā€™ll find Iā€™ve been looking for elsewhere to go, I just havenā€™t found it yet

even bradā€™s posts I havenā€™t seen are

which one was that again

Soā€¦none of these?

it was a MU anniversary game iirc iā€™m not looking it up

Prolly 2022.

Whatā€™s the case on Luxy?

i think i only played in one

i lurked because I forgot about it started :dizzy_face:

Iā€™m putting it out there and no one is really engaging with me, thereā€™s no point sitting on a vanity wagon

@Leafia

That I havenā€™t removed my vote from Bradā€¦ literally a level 1 read lol

Iā€™m a Clocktower Storyteller. Honestly the brain Iā€™m using to approach this is much more esports brain than sdg game

Like in every overwatch team you have that one kid who refuses to play meta because ā€œjunkrat is just more funā€ and you basically have to drag them kicking and screaming into the team or you have to kick them and find a tryhard

Basically Iā€™m proposing we vote off all the junkrat mains and then those of us who want to try can actually have fun