FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Like damn this is like level 0.5 surface level reads I’ve never played mafia before

1 Like

what splatoon character has the highest ratio of fun to usefulness

like incredibly fun but also just throwing

This is meta dependent tbh like I don’t hate junk mains in every single meta I’m just generalising / using it as a catchall. I have bigger fucking issues with mercy mains and torb/sym players and rein mains and people who won’t fucking switch off ball and genji mains and uh. this is a different game but why are sion mains like that

1 Like

people rarely vet event sign ups, hosts adapt around that by not allowing wolves to talk about events, coordinate, or throw in order to win. to reach the objective of having a mini-game that’s hopefully fun, and each player fights independently

if people started tryharding with event signups im sure hosts would adapt to that by either removing events as they’re not intended to be a strictly townsided mechanic, or allowing wolves to discuss and throw events so the scales are evened out

1 Like

Then stop playing like a level 0.5 player if you’re town? Like come on.

note to self to add to summary in the morning

What are you talking about man?

“Luxy’s vote is still on me so they must be mafia”

Do better

The more and more messages go on. Yeah it going to be difficult but I can at least try and find a way to contribute since I don’t know how to add on to reads. But it’s something. But I think I’m just going to do the live in the moment thing for this day and just read when I’m just online and see what others are chatting about. Plus cookies are cool and I want one.

VOTE: tutuu

1 Like

Like you got majority of the people that can read me that are calling me town.

You have no business voting me at this rate.

I’m pretty sure you can find something right?

All the throwing weapons as I understand them are boring but I might just be biased by hte fact that I find dying badly boring. Probably Undercover Brella warriors or something like that. Poor Brellas. I hope they stay in hell forever it’d be miserable if they were good .But poor Brellas

6QT9sjd

brad town

nutella town

katze/wisp likely both town

catbae possibly town

that 20 minute break from the game was truly invigorating. im entering a new era. im refreshed. im girlbossing.

Brad, who cares who I’m voting?? Actually read my posts.

Voting is literally the most important part of the fucking game what are you even talking about?

Eh speaking generally is bad, Tent’s been viable a while now. Undercover still dogshit

He’s telling me “do better” yet doesn’t understand what voting does.

it’s probably easy for them to change it so that people can sign up privately, or so that sign ups have a random chance to fail, or so that there’s a limited time window before sign ups close, or whatever other mechanic they feel is necessary

just, to me, that’s not MY business. Not my job to speculate about how they might change the rules. my analysis of the actual game rules that are actually in front of me is that it is strategically optimal for town to coordinate event signups and prevent wolves signing up, and so I want to play that way until the situation changes

1 Like

ari is likely town too btw

1 Like

Like you prolly jumped on my wagon with complete fucking ease.

What happened since then? You’re struggling to find another vote out of nowhere?

Bruh

There’s no getting through to you is there? It doesn’t matter where my vote is at this particular time, it’s not near EoD, it makes no difference who it is on or if I’m not voting anyone, I don’t really care where it is I’m trying to generate some sort of discussion so I can (hopefully) make better reads.

I’m not giving this anymore time because this is stupid