FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I can meow a few times to speed things up?

1 Like

All the Americans have gone to bed

1 Like

granted resolving spf on this seems a lot easier, if she is aliveo n d3 the odds of her being a wolf increase by 700000%

Except meeeee <3

1 Like

valid

wolfpost

:wolf:

townpost

youā€™re doing it wrong :frowning:

:house:

hmmm with insomnia itā€™s really just kind of getting a bad vibe from his pushes

contrary to popular opinion i think the reasoning here is Questionable

insomnia say that bystander 'used a player she didnt jive with in order to get content in", but thatā€™s not true! bystander had posted content ~Before her exchange with brak happened

and her exchange with Brak was clearly not done with the intention to "get contentā€™ - felt much more like she was just teasing Brak about a past game, and that this organically led to her wolfreading Brakā€™s reaction to that

to me this reasoning just feels super unfair to bystander in a way that pings me

this is also a questionable read from insomnia because like, nutellaā€™s read on me did have Logic of some form - it was just wolfy/confusing logic

insomnia chiming it to characterize her push as ā€œnot having logicā€ just feels kinda lazy and like he wanted to instigate me and nutella to fight more

1 Like

got bored of thread again

cā€™yall the next time i get bored which may or may not happen today.

wait insomn is at 94 posts, mfā€™er actually randed wolf :joy_cat:

i thougth he had dipped after sod smh

What makes you think cape and Silver wolves? Theyā€™re pretty towny from what Iā€™ve seen so far.

Wazza has made some attempt at reading which I think is a good look for him.

Achro and spf are quite polarising between people TRā€™ing them and SRā€™ing them. Are you using meta?

Oh thatā€™s actually super cool

hippo villa
millium villa
dum villa
spf villa
hallia villa
may villa
daeron villa
firinn villa

i take no responsability if half of these are wrong.

2 Likes

1 Like

i kind of had a similar vibe read on brak but i dont think heā€™s actually Been Towny in any way that i could actually point to