FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Literally not

Iā€™m getting bad vibes about them staying this ā€œhighā€ (well, 6 votes isnā€™t really high but itā€™s the highest weā€™ve got) for so long.

Feels wolf-motivated

Town creature

Sorry Iā€™m irritated that ppl are once again giving creature a hall pass

literally only creature complains when i find a reason to move my vote

Bb come back

Hayyyyyy

i didnt go anywhere

YAY

I mean onto the wagon XD

i doubt there is that much wolf involvement (like imo 2 max) but generally if a player like that is the sole wagon with nothing else happening they are probably a villager and wolves do not really care to try to push anything else

1 Like

nah, i think heā€™s finally posting like a villager

Ashlyn, May, Gocj, BradLand, dyachei, Hallia

Why is Gocj self-voting? :wowee:

I donā€™t think I really distrust any of these players, I donā€™t have a read on any of them except for Brad

unless im understanding wrong, that only quotes your post (btw i didnā€™t know about this, thanks for the tip)

1 Like

Iā€™m isoā€™ing the other top wagons but all feel like gambles/ā€œtheyā€™re not doing muchā€ reads.

1 Like

lol i mean what do you want me to do, i think heā€™s relatively readable - he can play pretty good at times (e.g. anni last year) but overall he doesnā€™t really replicate his town thought process all that well and i think that is what is on display here. i didnā€™t even want to interact with him at all but people were wagoning him so iā€™m obligated to give a read on him

1 Like

Gira feels town

i think he is

1 Like

Nuto! How am I? Well, itā€™s generally assumed to be correct that we all roughly have the same brains and sense of consciousness as one another, although personal development can be responsible for the minute differences in oneā€™s personality and unique being. I hope that satisfies your question. How are you feeling, friend?

2 Likes

+v for dya to recognize this because i feel like as wolf they would just hold onto the push