FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

I think Manny could maybe be mafia but thats because he’s played this entire game like a turbo when he’s obvtowned and lead in mashes before

I know

1 Like

I don’t care if they’re a new player, they don’t talk to people like they run the world. I’ve told them repeatedly to not be hostile with me as I will reciprocate, don’t expect me to back down when that’s not the type of person I am.

They’ve actively ignored my questions and berated me, shouted at me, etc. etc. and you’re expecting me to act like I shouldn’t care. You should know better, Achro

@an_gorta_slanktai i figured out why it pings you

i think your vote was in the other thread

1 Like

You are not bringing good energy today

mmmm this is kind of a leafia towntell

Everyone does this?

But you don’t miss a joke idc how wolfy it looks

so its quoting that post which pings your link over

I believe this dum is town.

VOTE: italy

okay well picking up off from last night this is roughly where i changed my mind on nut:

and this is the mini-case i wrote about insomnia:

counterpoint: i win wolf games (i am mafia)

Ash4fun Is a wolf

VOTE: sadbi

not a real vote, testing something

where are you on tuutuu?

I am surprised the whole thread is ignoring the slot.

i think him being lazy is NAI at worst given he is ding this game just for sabi

we’re 2 h and 30 min from eod and we dont have ~any consensus
i’m too busy getting mech’d to help all that much

VOTE: bystander

test

Learning forum mafia from the net (and not via playing) is almost the same as learning how to ride from books. (You need experience to gain a few required skill.)

Also comparing botc to FM is like comparing cycling to motor riding. (Even if you are good in one it is not garantued you are good in the other, even though the two having similar basic concept. I had a similar mistake, when I first changed from town of salem to forum mafia.)