FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

My internet keeps dying help

okay that’s more sensible probably

Reminds me

VOTE: ash4fun

Its like
“Creature is discontent with something and does nothing about it, and yet asks thread about it” is a significantly reoccuring theme across their entire ISO. In some places it reads to me as looking for an opportunity and in other it looks like they want to appear discontent with the current threadstate but don’t actually want it to change (because if they did, they would be doing something about it rather than just… asking questions)

This excuse is why people get away with it.

Have you ever thought that maybe wolves are also stupid?

This is just town lol

please link it to me

Sadge

guys, hear me out… what if we didnt overcrowd this thread with 6k posts in the last 5.25 hours

Wolves tend to undercount by like 20 percent
The same thing happen in Pokemash, so this cements
A viable trend, me thinks
Would bring Wazza on the brink
Of being a red
So better off dead

Nevertheless, my strongest read is Kanave
So I hope that town will have to behave
And atleast glance at this slot
Because it deserves to be shot

1 Like

That’s his town.

He’s a wolfy town and a dead inside wolf

Towny response +1

Like cmon

the fuck are you speaking in haiku’s for lol

i think underselling the number to that degree would be egregious and easily disproven so i wouldn’t put weight into it

There’s probably between 18-23 non-town.
Just due to ratios.

13 certainly would be a bit low. If this was a 70 vs 13 game, I think even this forum can’t mess up a game like that for a town win.

noted

woah, has townplayed improved drastically in the last year? asking for a friend.

Everyone of my posts are poem
Just look at my iso to show em

I don’t think I’ll iso you bc D1 is mostly to get a general feeling of the players and where they are. If I ever push you seriously I’ll read you I guess.

Noted on the rest.