FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Catbae has the file

iā€™d be willing to reconsider only if she got worse in the future, but for now i think sheā€™s pretty decent

@catbae re link pls

I still donā€™t know why either

I agree that gocj is obv town btw

1 Like

volume tells arenā€™t generally as easy to solve as ā€œjust post moreā€ because forcing yourself to post can also easily tip people off

You can enjoy whatever you like

Iā€™M not going to play based on social reads because something I know about myself is that my hitrate in vanilla mafia is literally =rand and my hitrate in BOTC is insanely much higher

You can claim to be some kind of social read god but I still think we would all benefit from not completely ignoring the mechanical aspect of the game, which is what it feels like people are advocating for

What Iā€™m trying to say is that your social reads will literally be better if theyā€™re attached to mechanics, like, itā€™s so much easier to socially read someone based on how they agreed or refused to coordinate around a mechanic vs trying to socially read someone purely off shitposts

No im not wtf

Catbae is pushing her and people followed and think her iso is wolfy

my problem with this post is that i know you believe it if youā€™re town and i know youā€™ll find some way to justify believing it if ur mafia because ur just like that.

truthfully though i feel like i almost want to consider u/nutella a difference check.

1 Like

Yes you are stfu lol

my opinion on italy is heā€™s hardly been here and the amount of attention heā€™s been getting is kinda weird compared to other slanky slots

Thatā€™s my shield

morning nerds

I see you guys have posted like 10k times while I was away, you can rest assured im absolutely not reading any of that

2 Likes

Counterpoint

Nuh uh

so you agree about nutella

do i count this as a claimed ticket to paradise or notā€¦ hm

I love posting <3

Anything important i should know?

Iā€™m not even that confident on Stick fwiw