FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Could see Italy being a wolf more for him responding to Fir in kind of a soapbox-y way?

just bc someone is a good wolf doesnā€™t mean i canā€™t townread them. why not live a little.

@May

gn

Thatā€™s fair, read how you like

Just acknowledge that others can/will read people differently

I think tutuuā€™s reads felt at least surface level similar to baldurā€™s gate 3 where he gave very flat generic reasoning for reads and had a little too much confidence in certain townreads

additionally he has been kind of lazy and I sort of expect him to obvtown more (this is maybe unfair given it is a mash and all but still)

i am not fully trusting of achro but it feels like a situation where there is a wolf between him and tutuu given how their reads on each other have gone

Nya

inb4 thereā€™s a nonsensical CFD at like 10min to EOD

1 Like

I will actually punch someone

If you mean this just ctrl F twice

Fair enough, I just wouldnā€™t put them in towncore tbf

Alright alright VOTE: Manny

i think your treatment of me in this game is actually uniquely wolf indicative for you, because you are one of the few players in the broader mafia community who is pretty accurate at reading me

and your treatment of me has felt less than considered - comes off more like you are opportunistically taking advantage of catbaeā€™s inability to read me to try to get me killed on d1 bcuz you think it would be funny

you come off as like vaguely manipulative and saleswoman-y in a way that ive only ever seen from katze wolf

i dont expect to get you killed today especially cause itā€™s just a vibe thing, but yeah i do think ur mafia atm

I would vote Eliza or Tutuu here.

I think Italy is also wolfy, but I donā€™t think heā€™s a good choice for D1.

Wouldnā€™t be a mash without one

id give it 75% odds of happening to a player who is afk at eod

VOTE: manny

ok well itā€™s not your readslist so stfu

You can search

Eliza and tutuu are kinda wolfy