FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

best botc player at social reads (there is more than enough to go off of in terms of social reads i just don’t know enough of these people to actually do anything about it)

4 Likes

You can definitely social read people D1 in a mash and this is the core mindset difference betwene yourself and the rest of the thread

2 Likes

You actually can’t pretend to me that you can socially read people off of pure shitposting and nothing else.

Like you can use your votes to try and clear meme is mafia world. Which is entirely fair but currently i dont like marls read because they know me better than this.

Nya~

1 Like

The thing is, its not all shitpost

is their shitposting genuine or are they trying to fit in? does it seem like they’re trying to advance the gamestate or not? things like that. subtle but you can pick up on them

1 Like

Is marl town that is wrong or wolf trying to kill you

YEP!
We can!

okay maybe not pure shitposting but like
in a normal 17p game there’s 200 posts and then people start reading!
this is obviously different here because mash but

1 Like

it happens all the time

@Zugzwang Promise you won’t shoot us?

awooo

Some people are so polarised

i mean im reading whats in front of me but im not reading the context to any of it and im prob still missing posts even in realtime

idk why marl thinks memeking is wolfy, i think memeking is a funny name. i think marl is villagery. etc

conversely neil the eel isnt villagery

1 Like

Wild pop in

R u still sticking to the 3p claim

yes

you don’t even have any of the stuff you’d have IRL to go on like tone or facial expression

you’re telling me if someone posts a gif of a cat, you can see whether they’re doing that in a town way or a wolf way

eliza seems towny today imo

I am the math blaster