FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

should i actually suffer through the iso function and read sticks iso or should i complain about a n1-n2 player being top wagon d1 (when i don’t even tr her) descisions decisions

1 Like

rofl

@Artemis gen question but why are u asking me why i think eliza is town when its very obvious in context what posts i found villagery?

Oh i read it wrong. But my case and point is the first game i played and in april showers from the start of the day people wanted me gone baded on the nature you are basing off of. The way you feel awkwardness/stffness/whatwver you want to call it. But every time that logic i used i was town by the end of it no? If people already missread me by using that logic why does it apply now?

can you explain your perspective on trying to push more people on the stick wagon despite not being super confident

Lol

Lmao

This does not disprove our point

@marluxion hey can you say i’m a villager so i can leave the thread and murder babies or something

I’m wolfreading brakuren FOR MECHANICAL REASONS…

1 Like

It wasn’t to me.

We have 7 votes on wwa what happened lol. Do u guys want me to unvote? I dont care

1 Like

Question: How do I unvote

frankly regardless of whether or not firinn is telling the truth this is still wolfy as shit imo

Yes

VOTE: neil_the_eel

you vote for stick

rewind button when posting
right next to hammer

public mech or private mech

1 Like

Do what you will

doesn’t matter if it’s wolfy or not, it’s just ultimately ego-flaunting which gets us nowhere

1 Like

i think firinn is town imo

1 Like