FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

Counter point:

Nya

5 Likes

you’d think that, but

1. you’ve got ~25% of us with opposing goals to you
  2. of the people who have the same goal as you, a lot of them don’t know you two share the same goal
  3. and of the people who do think you do, not all of them share the same philosophy

etc etc

yeah

2 Likes

Why is katze sidelining and is it AI

@stick idk if insom is town i’m not reading him

I think you’re taking this far more seriously than everyone else is.
Like, if people’s lives depended on it, you’d be able to coordinate things, but I don’t think people care about optimization as much as they enjoy clowning around, especially given that it’s D1.

Okay if i had to compare it to town of salem 2. I would claim tpow

1 Like

Yeah, if everyone was limited to like 150 total posts in the day

The coordination you’re talking about works because of the ability to one-on-one with others

Here you’re just yelling into the void

i can’t tell if katze’s posts are wolfy or towny from nya so i’m just going to say that katze is 3p

sure doesn’t seem like its been easy

TOWN OF SALEM 2?

Same ngl but also tos2 is a mech nightmare soooooo

fair enough!

I enjoy optimisation and winning and spreadsheets and such but I know I will not succeed at micromanagement here and I know I would become much more unhappy if I tried

am i a sucker to fall for this

I would like to note that wolves likely have their own chat to strategize as well, yeah?

1 Like

idk if meme actually knows the power level of roles here but
is that like a
“I can confirm myself” claim?

i have a 100% discord ToS winrate and idk what that is

1 Like

The Neutral ending

1 Like

he might not be
but he can convince me of that himself if he tries

I don’t think it is unkind to call you wolfy if I think your posts are wolfy. if i’m wrong it’s on me, but that’s the game, life goes on. i’m not going to be tunneling you but i will call out posts as i see them

1 Like