FAM4: Thread 2 - Day 1

they are

and yes they’re town

I feel I’d have more fun with him if town

but I need another super like so I can kiss boys

i dont think it’s really worth any discussion if any at all
if the check is real it’s likely the most outed wolf is going to hop on wind last second anyway

I dont disagree.

My vote on stick is gut and catbae agreeing.
And then a wagon happened and now I am here to stick it out?!

I expect Achro to come back and yell at people until Huutuu dies anyway.

A guy voted stick because his her posts were superifical and not detailed unlike his her last game if im not wrong. Not sure about the rest

1 Like

OK, but like, being stubborn and dumb is bad. You agree that being stubborn and dumb is bad, right?

If people are using “I’m not a wolf, I’m just stubborn and dumb” as a defence then like… ok but I kind of want to kill them anyway

I’m bad at the game and I didn’t deserve this award

1 Like

ty

it’s frustrating bc multiple ppl have done this here this game and it fucking sucks

explain it to me then?

catbae/Hallia are prob my top townreads aorn unless I am missing someone

dyachei is kinda eh

Might I direct you to last years champs game 6

I hyperpost as either alignment.

Yeah there ain’t no point in getting worked up, I like winning as much as the next person but if you don’t enjoy the thrill of the hunt, you can’t savor the…milk of success? I hate this analogy.

I have been locked as villager. No need to worry until d3.

At which point it is too late and you should give in.

I am snagging post one thousand

marissa flavor spotted

I don’t know her well enough to say for sure but in this game in particular I’m looking for people only making the ‘easy’ pushes to be wolves.

realistically it is only a wolflean but i would say my stronger wolfreads are spf/artemis. felt like following the vote of yawn who i think is a villager

2 Likes

Nuh uh

does marl typically tryhard games as town?

the last game i played with him with him he had 3? scum (me/litten/vul) in his poe and was hard pushing litten

i have hallia and dya as very strong town but i do not get what they are seeing with goc at all