FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

???

i never said this

Tbh I just think you’re poe bc I haven’t seen enough from you as in we’ve mostly missed each other.

If I don’t clear you it’s out of respect for your wolf game and also you’re a busser lol

Like past 4 games ive been mafia or caught you as mafia d1

Anti-guilded?

No like nobody was like why???

1 Like

People make a list of consensus wolfread people and usually slankers

If you ITA someone outside of the list you’ll be heavily scrutinized

2 Likes

yes im a busser thats the reason u should townread me, i jumped off of the wagon and lost my cred

Also if y’all want a free wolf to shoot just shoot Pandora imo

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 2 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
5 Artemis Millium, Creature, alexandra, Gocj, nutella
2 Marluxion Atlas, Frostwolf103
2 Cape90 WindwardAway, Brakuren
2 Jinrou Manny, Sadbi
1 tris an_gorta_slanktai
1 Italy Stick
1 Leafia Jane
1 alexandra ash4fun
1 Ephemera Cape90
1 Gorta Zone_Q11
1 Dum Meuh
57 Not Voting Achromatic, Amelia, Apocryphal, Ari, Artemis, Ash, Ashlyn, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, BradLand, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Italy, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kelsier, Kiiruma, Kork, Leafia, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Luxy, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, May, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, tris, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang
3 Unrecognized jail (for Marl), Bionic (for Nya), neil_the_eel (for hippoblompoyeetus)
Raw VC for the plugin

Artemis (5): Millium, Creature, alexandra, Gocj, nutella
Marluxion (2): Atlas, Frostwolf103
Cape90 (2): WindwardAway, Brakuren
Jinrou (2): Manny, Sadbi
tris (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Italy (1): Stick
Leafia (1): Jane
alexandra (1): ash4fun
Ephemera (1): Cape90
Gorta (1): Zone_Q11
Dum (1): Meuh
Marl (1): jail
Nya (1): Bionic
hippoblompoyeetus (1): neil_the_eel

Not Voting (57): Achromatic, Amelia, Apocryphal, Ari, Artemis, Ash, Ashlyn, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, BradLand, bystander, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Italy, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kelsier, Kiiruma, Kork, Leafia, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Luxy, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, May, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, tris, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

@Zugzwang I know the old Terminal of Lies without the GUI could count how many posts everybody had in a thread pretty quickly, is that still accessible?

It is tragic how low I am

But not unexpected tbh

I am never high on people’s town reads :pensive:

I townread Hallia and Hallia is townreading you

I just don’t trust Hallia to lead town in the correct direction

Like unless Italy post something that is towny and just be hostile and screaming at me, he can get shot

okay i think im good with that

im fine with jinrou on shotlists but lemme actually reread their eod 1s

1 Like

anyway @Atlas that interaction is what i was thinking of when i was looking at the top wagons and voted achro
i hadnt really seen anything besides shitposts from tutuu which i didnt really think was AI

1 Like

can i scumread u if they flip town

She was obvtown she’s polarized noob.

oh
i gotcha
…beside the fact i did that and people aren’t paying too much attention to you if you don’t give concrete reasons

Also

It is hilarious that Katze is the town leader of this game

1 Like