FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

not rem

Sk is not V

3 Likes

because i saw a lot of people suspecting them yesterday
there’s no point heroing my action on someone like katze in a setup with damage based itas

VOTE: pandora

lets get it owo

is she an foler? give read?

its damage based with a chance of instakill right? so like mostly damage based

yeah i think it pans out that way i am just loathe to actually push or wolfread tris because i am very grateful she’s playing in this mash and want her to have fun :3 so instead im chalking it up to both being new to these games

1 Like

i’m basically “pick someone who i think is going to be ITAd” and use my ability on them for max efficiency
i might add up to one more total ita death over the course of the game assuming i live long

yeah. serial killers are third party

worth one ita owo

i just realized kat is cat

Tris could be scum ig but she feels vaguely Trislike (I don’t think I’ve actualyl played that much with her either) so I’m willing to just act as if she’s town for now at least

This is actually a majorly significant read, because Garfooled is typically a player that’s often wrongly suspected freely. I hadn’t really looked over Gar’s ISO but this assertion is correct, Gar does sound fine; at least regarding Thread 1 where Gar was relatively carefree and temperamental enough to expressly dare an ITA shot; and more importantly, w!May would have incentive not to say that.

1 Like

VOTE: tris

I think forgetting to do night action is towny

And YOLO I am believing it

yeah but flat 10 damage is never going to instakill so there’s no reason to hero with it

handshake emoji

1 Like

fair

Ok maybe