Touch them and I’ll blast you

zzzz man I want to be posting stuff but I am forced into waiting for something

One of the six randomly gets it.

So you town or mafia now. Dont lie or i will cry

1 Like

oops

Smile :)

Boob redemption arc

i am lurking around just reading some of this thread honestly (i’m not really relevant to anything at all i just want to feel that i’m “here”)

go for it, idrc i alr expected to die :joy_cat.

zugzwang’s reads in the sod wall are…agreeable
nya

Alright, hello one and all.
I’d been taking my time last night to be able to provide this:

My accuracy on things is not necessarily too high. I understand that I’ve gained suspicion due to EoD yesterday however I’m just an idiot and had no idea of what was going on, so tried to do what I thought was best. I’ve used my ability and it seems suspicious at first as I was suggesting, however, I know who gave me the likes I received. And something happened to them, I don’t want to say too much to avoid anticlaim. I’m able to provide this information but I’d rather err on the side of caution.

I still stick to what I said yesterday, even with the flip. I dislike how Achro’s been this game.

Why am I piss coloured. Benguinedparbecue is asking why I am piss coloured. Hey guys benguinedparbecue would REALLY like to know why I’m piss coloured? Appears to be very interested in this? Hey g

1 Like

it has no mechanical effect

Someone said it yesterday around eod as I recall, I mentioned it in my poorly formatted wallpost

Didn’t you react strongly disliking me voting Tutuu?

I low-key think that frostwolf was cooking

The person they were sussing had a bad EOD vote and logs bad too

Started with a c

Carbonated?

Who did you heal last night