FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

oops

Smile :)

Boob redemption arc

i am lurking around just reading some of this thread honestly (iā€™m not really relevant to anything at all i just want to feel that iā€™m ā€œhereā€)

go for it, idrc i alr expected to die :joy_cat.

zugzwangā€™s reads in the sod wall areā€¦agreeable
nya

Alright, hello one and all.
Iā€™d been taking my time last night to be able to provide this:

My accuracy on things is not necessarily too high. I understand that Iā€™ve gained suspicion due to EoD yesterday however Iā€™m just an idiot and had no idea of what was going on, so tried to do what I thought was best. Iā€™ve used my ability and it seems suspicious at first as I was suggesting, however, I know who gave me the likes I received. And something happened to them, I donā€™t want to say too much to avoid anticlaim. Iā€™m able to provide this information but Iā€™d rather err on the side of caution.

I still stick to what I said yesterday, even with the flip. I dislike how Achroā€™s been this game.

Why am I piss coloured. Benguinedparbecue is asking why I am piss coloured. Hey guys benguinedparbecue would REALLY like to know why Iā€™m piss coloured? Appears to be very interested in this? Hey g

1 Like

it has no mechanical effect

Someone said it yesterday around eod as I recall, I mentioned it in my poorly formatted wallpost

Didnā€™t you react strongly disliking me voting Tutuu?

I low-key think that frostwolf was cooking

The person they were sussing had a bad EOD vote and logs bad too

Started with a c

Carbonated?

Who did you heal last night

Yes that is a wrong take

If anyone has a good read on them itā€™s me, theyā€™re town

I can relate and also their achro vote was awful but i still think theyre more in town meta. I have concerns but wouldnt prioritize

@kiiruma what happened to the self conf

i WOULD like to know. iā€™m intrigued!

1 Like

I donā€™t even think thatā€™s true? Idk though but even if it is it doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t try not bussing for once, especially on a KP role.

Touch Manny and Iā€™ll blast him as well.