FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

i have no idea what that means owo

Ok that’s vague good job

1 Like

i guess uhhh
ari/gori/… idk a third tbh. i dont feel SUPER confident on any of the others. im just gonna say… carbonated. mostly because i want to pick their brain rather than them getting shot.

@Ari go on, then. pokes with stick

1 Like

Exactly

ok owo

Who gave me a Pic of two anime chicks

my personal wolf read is frostwolf103, think he lines up with a wolf TMIng me, and if not, he’s goated villa at reading me and i’ll take notice about this for future games

but his read progression on me feels like how a wolf would do it or rather i have trouble pinning it as a villa progression

they were giras top tr they shouldn’t be wagoned.

yesterday brakuren switched from couplets to abab rhyming to abcb rhyming freely and it was so annoying have respect for poetic form man

3 Likes

me do you like it
(lie)

…can you post this inthread?

1 Like

Me and frost both town and both dying to itas from town d3 take this to bank and cash in for hard money

It is foreseen

he was wolfreading you tho

i just checked (the horror! effort!)

“what’s the case on stick”, voted stick soon after, super soft tutuu defense, voted achro

if i am coldhearted this doesnt inspire confidence whatsoever but also i didnt even vote eod so im not gonna be the one to throw down over it

1 Like

No not allowed to

1 Like

I somehow top 3’d sheep despite skipping one of the questions :wowee:

Let me find it (grumble grumble because I don’t like searching for stuff on this site)

ok. and?

not gonna lie it sounds kinda towny to me owo

“oh no this guy wolfreading is me is dead” owo

almost no wolf says that owo

…does it mean anything?