Super Likes Announcement

Super Likes Post Recipient
1 #1210 crazynuto
1 #870 Sadbi
1 #1897 Sadbi
1 #2242 Hippopablompoyeetus
1 #2839 SirDerpsAlot
1 #2828 Sadbi

ngl I would 100% do this as mafia only because I remember defending something I did like this as town like 2ish years ago only for me do do it as mafia so it got me reflecting

But I see the notion, also with that notion, do you think slanktai and carbonated are cleared too? They both did the exact same thing even later then I did

i think the piss name gives you uniqueness and therefore some semblance of authority

1 Like

Consider

Nya~

Wolves can still post while dying for anti-spew purposes

Or the poison is fake

Y’know any number of reasons

Why does sabi have 3 superlikes, she’s so cringe

hi is two peas

Cape is just wolf?

1 Like

Anyway I think Brakuren is basically always town now. they keep pointing things out that I 100% agree with.

I think it’s definitely possible it was w/w wagons yesterday based on my limited re-reading. However, I’m not keen to get Achro today at the very least

does leafia play like this or is this wolfy?

are we in a pod???

My role needs it

Yes

Ill put them in the ??? And slighlty to the shoot file

BTW I think I’ve hinted at thi sbefore but I want to say it explicitly:

tutuu was super low-energy in the 48hr game we just wolfed together in and knew it, she immediately moved to bus me because she knew she’d be dying. I don’t think tutuu really had it in them to endgame here and I think they knew it, b/c of this meta I’d say there’s definitely an above-average chance that tutuu bussed or was bussed

1 Like

She’s wolfy when town
Also wolfy when wolf

1 Like