this is how leafia talks

gth theyre town but shrugze

:point_right: :point_left:
maybe

yo @luxy who are your top shots?

FAM4 IF MARLUXION IS IMMEDIATELY KILLED

owo???

Capeninety. Courtney. I can see it

Can’t copy past it with colors but here.

Town:
HALLIAAAAAA
Catbae
SPF
Windward Away (?)
Dyachei
Tutuu
Sadbi
Wazza
Manny
Baud
Nutella
BENNEH!
Porschaaaaa
Ari
Neil the Eel (?)

Wrong on Tutuu, right on SPF, Gira.

Town:
HALLIAAAAAA
Windward Away
Dyachei
Sadbi
Wazza
Manny
Baud
Nutella
BENNEH!
Porschaaaaa
Ari
Neil the Eel (?)
ApoT

Only thing different is dead names gone and ApoT is in townreads.

Amelia and Italy are my scumreads.

Have a good day.

If anyone has anything they want me to do I’ll do it but yeah idk how effective it will be.

1 Like

I’ve already used this one on katze

Openwolf, execute immediately.

1 Like

She voted Achro without reasoning provided (the only other comment in the post was “I like katze” while you were voting Tutuu) when the wagons were 10-8 Achro-Tutuu with her vote (This was ~45 minutes out), then moved onto Tutuu after the wagon took the clear lead with the reasoning of sheeping you.

I think this is approximately exactly how a wolf would handle the EoD, positioning their vote to make the safest play without taking responsibility for it at any point.

The more super likes I get the more the back up mafia player can kill me instead of someone else

It’s not immediate, it’s d2

shut up shut up shut up s

I plan on it >:3

Never

Shutting up is for nerds

1 Like

I think tutuu was distancing a little bit in maybe the first half of the day, but he was getting wolfreads immediately from his entrance so I would not be surprised if he got bussed by a number of partners.

1 Like

can u talk to me about neil?

YEAH

I think luxy town

1 Like

Consider the fact that I’d want to limit my spew as I tend to spew my teammates a lot as a wolf.

And how would I even know if it’s fake or not? If I survive without being healed, I’m going to call this TMI that the poison was fake.

1 Like