FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

We have thirty-eight shooters remaining.

i think he was saying hes good w achro cause achro was pelts

I’m being mad online for my own entertainment I don’t actually care about this. To be clear

Creature claims that they won’t die to the poison on them FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #1564 by Creature

oh yeah i skimmed begnuinepenguins iso i think they are wolf. the only think i can kind of townread them is for like indignation entitlement things and i dont even think its that strong

he kind of just comments on stuff and then in itas doesn’t really contribute much of his own stuff and once again the cape shot timing was just a lot worse than a lot of the other shots.

1 Like

Oh

10 then

creatures town idc

no im too depressed from your gay ass forum. if you rlly want to you can volume clear me but thats cheap and weak. weh

1 Like

Unless achro has done a 3 man buss play, i think we can lock them town LMAO

okay thank you

achro got to tutuu

achro outed kiiruma, kiruuma outed leafia

thats 3

i cant really volume clear u if ur posts are about how much ur suffering LMAO

maybe it’s just because i don’t ascribe to the notion of hyperposting/volume clearing but i think we just straight up fundamentally disagree on this

i automatically wolfread “weh”

This is just benguinedparbecue

1 Like

assuming polarization

the cape shot too?

eh fair but im still wolf reading you for it

Well to be clear the first part is just benguinedparbecue, the shot timing thing I can’t fight

1 Like

then may can you tell me what the difference between his wolf game and town game is?