FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

I had planned to make a readslist earlier today and/or shot list, but my gf was kinda sick and I had to take care of her until about an hour ago

gonna try to help with one now but sadge

VOTE: Marl

oh also @May what do you think about pandora/frost/bionic/beancat and other people you find polarized
and my reads on them

VOTE: marluxion

remember the 6 votes thing

For rererence i stopped at alexandra considering im not doing 80+ isos d1 specially on low posters

This post from Jail i bookmarked

I really thought it was a good remark
Though with hindsight it might seem bad
Just thought a VCA was to early to be had

I explicitly said I was hiding part of my role?

I claimed conditional miller and did not claim the conditions of it, for one.

Everyone read during the night. I just made propaganda. We are not the same

@jail , why were u so adamant about not lunching tutuu yesterday? nya

2 Likes

Lemme finish reading the announcement before I say anything dumb

Noooo Jess! My NA is wasted.

Frost I felt didn’t have their usual town stubborness as much, but I was also skimming
also lowposting - idk if they’re postcount polarized tho or just frozen at times (which I don’t thiiiiink they were? would have to check timestamps tho)

What’s the case on Marl?
Didn’t get a chance to backread everything from yesterday, but I remember not liking their reaction when Firinn initially pushed Wazza.

Nya

as for specific thoughts tutuu’s wagon is definitely purer than achro’s (i’m putting very little stock into the interview) but the very last votes on tutuu have a nontrivial chance of being wolves knowing when to give up

my gosh can we give the 6 votes thing a rest until like, after the last ITA window or somthing?

also alexandras eod rly pinged me lol
nya

That still doesn’t really help ur cause given the info I was told

A whole 4 hrs til ITAs boooooo I wanna shoot ppl

1 Like

I didn’t read during the night, I don’t plan on backreading until necessary

1 Like