FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t even realize Italy got ITAed until I checked the OP ten seconds ago.

3 Likes

Zug tried to get everybody to post more than 10 times so he could steal a dead player’s role and be conftown. Then hosts changed it to 15 on him

3 Likes

yawns where is the wolf dayvig

doppels typically can only choose from the very lowest posters

Based hosts

We should vote out the hosts.

everyone had to post 15 times for his role to work?

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

doesn’t matter if Wazza is probably out of their scummeta because I’m not trusting until I get absolute truth

idk how many ppl will be here for ita2 bc it’s non us friendly (i will be asleep) but do we have a shotlist set for it?

i would recommend benguin i think

ok so I think if zug was wolf, he would have just rolled with my hood claim at eod. There was nothing to lose for him

2 Likes

He could steal the role of anybody posting under 15 times. If everybody posted mroe than 15 times, he could steal a dead player’s role instead, and by stealing a flipped townie’s role, he could become locktown

…neither?

I picked Icet because I thought they were townier than LittleLee (and those were my only options)
I would love to wolf with some people here (May) but like. wolf with cool team > town >>> wolf with low wim / uncoordinated team

1 Like

I won’t push for Wazza to die or anything, I just won’t rely on the information

then dont
i dont have wind at the top of my reads because the check could be messed with

oooh

1 Like

There was so much to lose, he would’ve detexted that as an FPS so fast. He does similar FPSes himself!

who did you wolfread yesterday

1 Like

I won’t but I’m also not interested in attempting to push ita shots in mashes

i mean zug would know i am not aligned with him. He could roll with it and then unclaim it later and bury me for it

1 Like

Weird point but ok