FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

In case anyone doesn’t understand why I’m acting this way, it’s in response to this post by Italy. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

you really got us.

1 Like

fol lolcats are weak smh

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

:expressionless:

1 Like

Wolfy post

In practice wolves are forced to give correct peeks in this spot almost all the time.

I thought you were the famed gutreader.

Seems a bit wild given the mechanic is mod confirmed, feel like it be pretty silly to have a way for wolves to fuck with that info, but who knows

Windy has been townie so I don’t really care to dive into it, but like I still think this is a weird thought from you, I feel like the assuming that info can be faked is tends to be fake paranoia

/Shrug

i scumread wind all throughout d1

i’m bound to not believe a check if it could be messed with

I don’t think wolf!wazza stacks on v!wind at eod

1 Like

well. if I’m gonna be honest, I actually thought of the read on you about your role making more sense as a wolf, rather than 3p, yesterday.

but I didn’t reveal it then because I was like “ok but I might end up wolfing with you. and this is fun anyway”
considered it putting it my reads immediately today but I was also considering just pocketing you :ghoststab: (and I’d feel bad if if you actually 3p)

other than that
there was Carbonated (but I didn’t push that much because May disagreed iirc), Apo (mostly sheeped from Magnus/May), and maybe one or two weak reads
no strong wolfreads

but since i noted that that would be more absurd to the alternative, i townread her for it anyway

getting the alignment peek you gotta out is worthless. wazza already knows it. So it only works in a w/w world but thats unlikely numbers wise unless mostly wolves voted wind and left tutuu to die

1 Like

Ya but I think their pov is that what if they are both wolves, unless I’m not understanding it correctly

its my super strong 3p role, i am endgaming now and wolves cant stop me

3 Likes

I think both Wazza and Wind are town, but I don’t think this is correct, since Wind had the ability to choose who got the check.

Oh also I’ve threadcamped WAY MORE than I would as wolf, this is probably actually out of range. I forgot about that.

I’m an extremely anxious wolf. Not about anything in particular it just makes me very physically ill. Uncontrollable shivering. Can’t eat. Sleep poorly. Dizzy as hell. Can’t walk well or I’ll fainr. I have a medical condition that significantly worsens the physical symptoms of stress. Sometimes I’ll try to distract myself and then get random bouts of violent nausea every time I remember that I’m playing a mafia game.

You can’t usually see it in my posts, I know how to hide it, but I just can’t manage the same volume of constant threadcamping because I have to break for my health. Or starve to death. I was horribly horribly polarised at first. Well not that polarised, I played it up because I liked being underestimated, but pretty bad. It was a running joke for a while. I’ve become a lot better at looking less stressed, but I still have the physical limitations it involves.

3 Likes

Hey, if this doesn’t get you to vote for me in this upcoming FoLection cycle, I’ve no idea what will.

wazza v who got false info (like i did on litten in tjw) on w!wind
i don’t necessarily believe it, but its in my mind as a possibility, yes.

2 Likes

I thought it was random?

2 Likes