FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

do you disagree?

yes.
if you think wind is evil kill wazza first.

In case anyone doesnā€™t understand why Iā€™m acting this way, itā€™s in response to this post by Italy. Youā€™re welcome.

2 Likes

you really got us.

1 Like

fol lolcats are weak smh

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

:expressionless:

1 Like

Wolfy post

In practice wolves are forced to give correct peeks in this spot almost all the time.

I thought you were the famed gutreader.

Seems a bit wild given the mechanic is mod confirmed, feel like it be pretty silly to have a way for wolves to fuck with that info, but who knows

Windy has been townie so I donā€™t really care to dive into it, but like I still think this is a weird thought from you, I feel like the assuming that info can be faked is tends to be fake paranoia

/Shrug

i scumread wind all throughout d1

iā€™m bound to not believe a check if it could be messed with

I donā€™t think wolf!wazza stacks on v!wind at eod

1 Like

well. if Iā€™m gonna be honest, I actually thought of the read on you about your role making more sense as a wolf, rather than 3p, yesterday.

but I didnā€™t reveal it then because I was like ā€œok but I might end up wolfing with you. and this is fun anywayā€
considered it putting it my reads immediately today but I was also considering just pocketing you :ghoststab: (and Iā€™d feel bad if if you actually 3p)

other than that
there was Carbonated (but I didnā€™t push that much because May disagreed iirc), Apo (mostly sheeped from Magnus/May), and maybe one or two weak reads
no strong wolfreads

but since i noted that that would be more absurd to the alternative, i townread her for it anyway

getting the alignment peek you gotta out is worthless. wazza already knows it. So it only works in a w/w world but thats unlikely numbers wise unless mostly wolves voted wind and left tutuu to die

1 Like

Ya but I think their pov is that what if they are both wolves, unless Iā€™m not understanding it correctly

its my super strong 3p role, i am endgaming now and wolves cant stop me

3 Likes

I think both Wazza and Wind are town, but I donā€™t think this is correct, since Wind had the ability to choose who got the check.

Oh also Iā€™ve threadcamped WAY MORE than I would as wolf, this is probably actually out of range. I forgot about that.

Iā€™m an extremely anxious wolf. Not about anything in particular it just makes me very physically ill. Uncontrollable shivering. Canā€™t eat. Sleep poorly. Dizzy as hell. Canā€™t walk well or Iā€™ll fainr. I have a medical condition that significantly worsens the physical symptoms of stress. Sometimes Iā€™ll try to distract myself and then get random bouts of violent nausea every time I remember that Iā€™m playing a mafia game.

You canā€™t usually see it in my posts, I know how to hide it, but I just canā€™t manage the same volume of constant threadcamping because I have to break for my health. Or starve to death. I was horribly horribly polarised at first. Well not that polarised, I played it up because I liked being underestimated, but pretty bad. It was a running joke for a while. Iā€™ve become a lot better at looking less stressed, but I still have the physical limitations it involves.

3 Likes

Hey, if this doesnā€™t get you to vote for me in this upcoming FoLection cycle, Iā€™ve no idea what will.