FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

then i dont think wazza would be the only wolf on wagon. Wolves would make sure that a villager doesnt get a real peek

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

I thought so too, but Wind said she chose who got it, I think.

yeah this was IMO pretty clearly either an FPS or a joke
during the night I considered if you were a wolf trying to cc me for ??? reasons, but if I was wolf Iā€™d probably not have considered that

1 Like

Okay thatā€™s fair if u saw it happened I guess

1 Like

That makes sense to me

she did, yes.

1 Like

wind said she didnt know who did the thing iirc tho

2 Likes

Not that I canā€™t post a lot as wolf, but Iā€™ll take conspicuous breaks. Iā€™ll disappear. Especially during stuff like ITA windows where instant responses are required of me. I have genuinely been here all day today

one second

Wait so windy specifically chose waza, who else was on that wagon?

Alternatively, w!Wazza could claim to hear nothing and let the daily pseudo-cop rot forevermore. Their hesitation to speak freely earlier could be indicative of somebody not prepared to commit either way, which is admittedly atypical for v!Wazzaā€¦

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAA noted

1 Like

Tutuu told me to bite my arm which would negatively ompact my wolf posting ability and so she wouldnt do that if we wwre partners

3 Likes

For the record
Atlas has been in every event
There is not a single hector
Of why they went

Huge if true.

I have no idea what u mean by hector

Why do you keep getting Neilā€™s Seals? Can I have their vote this coming election?

I donā€™t really trust this vote wagon check thing. It could be a wolf power. If youā€™re a good PR id try to avoid being on it. Just my 2 cents.

no, i am the new president

1 Like

Sure, but I guess just use your own thoughts