FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Okay I gotta be honest that’s extremely OOC for Magnus not to suggest a single shot

Alright thanks

Don’t think those Kork posts are Alignment Indicative though

MAY READLIST

MAY IS BAD AT MAFIA

TOWNREAD: Achromatic, crazynuto, WindwardAway, Zone_Q11, Daeron, katze, ~Atlas, ~Ashlyn
TOWNLEAN: Garfooled, Wazza, Bionic, Kelsier, ElizaThePsycho, Gocj, Marluxion, Hippopablompoyeetus, Hazardwaste, Sadbi, SilverKeith, Jane, Jinrou, Apocryphal, bystander, Frostwolf103, Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, BradLand
ACTIVE NULL: Zugzwang, Magnus, pandora, benguinedparbecue, Artemis, Millium, Ash, carbonated, neil_the_eel, jail
WOLFLEAN: JakeTheWolfie, Jarek

INACTIVE NULL: Brakuren, Kanave, nutella, Someone, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Porscha, Yawn, Kork, gori, Gorta, beancat, Dum, Hehehaha420blazing, Ranta, Manny, Meuh, an_gorta_slanktai, CarrotyReaper, ash4fun, Stick, Baudib1, alexandra, Ephemera, dyachei, Hallia, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie

1 Like

Yeah same

how do u spend an entire paragraph talking about the things that make tutuu wolfy and to end it with “tutuu’s potentially fine” help nya

Also why are we shotlisting Alexandra? I think they’re mildly towny

I’ve seen Magnus do this as town before. About somebody who flipped wolf

Eh to me it reads them as more pure and like not having anything thinking behind, what wolf would ask “what can i say to be considered town” specially since they apparently said hi and got insta voted by somebody

I think ill shoot someone during this session why is jake and jarek wolflean

I think beancat should be on shots lists.

Her EoD was bad, as I’ve already talked about, and she was in SPF’s wolf list that Kat got earlier.

Don’t shoot Jake, he’s ITA immune. Jarek is kind of a nothingburger and he’s usually better at proving himself town than he is. He’s not that much below all my other active nulls

Could be but Katze and I think they should be more obvious if town.

I mean, I set out to learn the Wind mech for some very substantial reasons and the fact that I learnt it was more than important enough for me.

I see no reason how I was overdoing it, there was no way I was going to back down to someone trying to ego me away from a vote, I’ve not played FM for almost 7 years to back down under no genuine reason

Maybe, Wazza is hesitant at first.

Oh jake was the guy being voted

Nah bean is fine for now

Are they an alt or something?

I mean if you guys wanna ITA me feel completely free lol

Part of the reason I wanted to learn the Wind mech was because I was fine to be killed to confirm it

I made this clear enough yesterday and I’ll continue making it clear today, I’m genuinely not bothered to die for mech