FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

I’m mostly fine with this list
Some I haven’t read, but seems like the gist
are people that I agree with
however the list might need width
as it could be too short
but that’s a meaningless retort

1 Like

And on that note I’ve also seen two poisons in a day where one is real and the other is fake

1 Like

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 2 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
1 Marluxion Atlas
1 Italy Stick
1 Artemis Millium
74 Not Voting Achromatic, alexandra, Amelia, an_gorta_slanktai, Apocryphal, Ari, Artemis, Ash, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, BradLand, Brakuren, bystander, Cape90, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Creature, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, Garfooled, Gocj, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Italy, JakeTheWolfie, Jane, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kelsier, Kiiruma, Kork, Leafia, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Luxy, Magnus, Manny, Marluna, Marluxion, May, Memekingpizza, Meuh, neil_the_eel, nutella, pandora, Porscha, Ranta, Sadbi, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, tris, Wazza, WindwardAway, Yawn, Zugzwang
1 Unrecognized jail (for Marl)
Raw VC for the plugin

Marluxion (1): Atlas
Italy (1): Stick
Artemis (1): Millium
Marl (1): jail

Not Voting (74): Achromatic, alexandra, Amelia, an_gorta_slanktai, Apocryphal, Ari, Artemis, Ash, ash4fun, Ashlyn, Baudib1, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, BradLand, Brakuren, bystander, Cape90, carbonated, CarrotyReaper, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Creature, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, Zone_Q11, Frostwolf103, Garfooled, Gocj, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Italy, JakeTheWolfie, Jane, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kelsier, Kiiruma, Kork, Leafia, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Luxy, Magnus, Manny, Marluna, Marluxion, May, Memekingpizza, Meuh, neil_the_eel, nutella, pandora, Porscha, Ranta, Sadbi, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, tris, Wazza, WindwardAway, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

Frostwolf used to be super postcount polarised. He can wolf better now, and I almost think he would wolf better, because he’s shown himself capable of it, but it’s hard to tell with so little material

I believe that you’re modposter, do you want to claim that the green text is more than your reads?

i fear killed catbae

1 Like

I’m a hard busser Jane and do you really think the wolves only have one kp role in a game of this size?

Same

I don’t think you have any more claim to tutuu dying than I do

more people should vote nya

Jinrou should always be wolf here, he tried to really push the Adh4fhn wagon when Tutuu was taking off while Catbae was calling Ash an obvious villager.

1 Like

also is it wrong i also wanna blast dya? although thats more selfish just because they scumread me :joy_cat:

1 Like

oh ALSO just to clear my name about my neutral play yesterday (not that it’s AI now, but I don’t want people to think I chose to play how I did)

Initially, my role’s threshold was 10 or less posts. So, I had been trying (and succeeding) at getting everyone over that threshold, because then I could back up a town death now, becoming hard-confirmed town. (and I had claimed self-resolving neutral to avoid dying at night)

Then in the last hour before EOD, I was told that the intent was just to match the postmin, and it was changed to 15 or less. So yeah I didn’t have much choice there

4 Likes

Leafie is here

I didn’t get it btw

1 Like

Nya?

Touch them and I’ll blast you

zzzz man I want to be posting stuff but I am forced into waiting for something

One of the six randomly gets it.

So you town or mafia now. Dont lie or i will cry

1 Like