FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

rip

i figured silv was wolf tho so thats based

1 Like

There goes the one reason I joined this game, Artemis is hiding info about their ability or lying

I have several questions.

SoD2 Flavor

It was the towniest of times, it was the wolfiest of times, it was the age of perfect reads, it was the age of vigging revealed innocent children, it was the epoch of pocketing, it was the epoch of tinfoil, it was the season of Hyperposting, it was the season of Slanking, it was the spring of cookies, it was the winter of threadlocks, we had a whole game before us, we had final 3 before us, we were all going to stomp and win on day 3, we were all going to be stomped and lose on day 3—in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

There were a catbae in no guild and an spf in the AGENDA, in the graveyard of the Town; there were a tutuu in the AGENDA and a Silviu in NO GUILD BECAUSE GUILDS ARE STUPID, in the graveyard of the mafia. In both factions it was clearer than crystal to the leaders of the thread, that things in general were settled for ever.

All these things, and a thousand like them, came to pass in and close upon the dear old year of our Fortress three. Environed by them, while the Villager and the Wolf worked unheeded, those two of the valiant guilds, and those other two of the guildless, trod with stir enough, and carried their deaths with a high hand. Thus did the year three conduct their Greatnesses, and myriads of living players—the players of this chronicle among the rest—along the roads that lay before them.

3 Likes

MAY IS GOLD

1 Like

Good Morning and welcome you all
My reads have been right, i’m so happy
I thought i was wrong and that I would fall
And that my reads had been getting scrappy

I did some reading overnight,
and one piece of info came to light
if you read the ISO of Cape you will see
How they demanded for Tutuu to be free
Yet once thread pressure turned on his head
Cape went with the bandwagon instead

1 Like

Well the headers disappeared, I’ll try formatting it again

Also, wtf silviu was in this game? I thought he didn’t sign up cause I never saw a single post from him lmao

Tbf i always act like a jester so

1 Like

nuh uh

you wrote a lot for someone who expected to die very fast…

they did
we talked a bit and i decided they were probably scum but i was annoyed about it
then they died

wolves really thought tutuu was going deep huh

It is day 2 time to not meme post

1 Like

You can vote me if you want fam I’m not actually trying. @katze

What does this mean?

Also hah get rekt Mafia

And I was right about spf :nail_care:

You tell me

Also for the sake of clarity so it doesn’t bite me in the ass, I visited spf and artemis

I might just troll you instead for fun.

wait what was the cop check

MAY’S NAME IS GOLD LIKE THE TOL KING