FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

I townread marl for no reason, too

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

“Papers, please.”
(Where is the argument to back up that statement?)

its hard to put it into words. but may has a specific typing style that i can only connect with town may.
and he has been doing that this game.
thats all i will say. she isnt locked townie. but more townie then a large handfull of people

He’s fit quite well into his townmeta, which is more argumentative and less nervous. I do not know why he townreads Marluxion, as you claim, but it is more likely he is simply wrong and cannot comprehend it then evil.

1 Like

I feel like i’m just unlucky and people have decided to kill me just because. That’s how it is. I was a little flippant about it a bit earlier because it’s like “yeah duh I’m town why can’t you see that”

And then may said this and I realised that people don’t just see that. I’m a bit of an idiot sometimes.

These things happen sometimes people just decide to kill you. I cannot personaly understand why people want me dead over the many swathes of other players, the same way they cannot understand why I believe I’m town and why I believe other people should just know that

I don’t know where I’m going with this. Anyway the person whose marked is Daeron

3 Likes

Duck yeah! I don’t see Marluxion play often, but I do consider them at the same levels.

Did you purposefully target Daeron?

FTR I don’t townread Marluxion outside of reactions around the vote wagon.

This is because unlike a regular game where I can iso the entire game and maybe see the logic and/or find a wolf myself, I’m never going to be able to od that with this many players. I just don’t have the time or mental capacity

1 Like

wow!

Yeah, not to mark them specifically though.

1 Like

yea i might just lock jarek in as v nya and face the consequences later lol

@Atlas my ability doesn’t roleblock the player I am targeting.

(it’s independent of their actions, so there is no place for them in action order.)

1 Like

what are the reasons people should believe you’re town? even if others might find them unconvincing

Windward, I trust you for being honest.

I also have people who I trust (not townread) for no particular reason other than gut feeling. That is enough for me to trust them, but not enough for me to convince others to townread them.

…okay, so assume that I won’t shoot May:
What are your thoughts on Marluxion?

If I were to use my action tonight, would it be item-ified before or after where my action would be expected to run through?

Ah, okay. Yeah, this is a fine argument.
Alright, I won’t shoot May.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like