FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

FTR I don’t townread Marluxion outside of reactions around the vote wagon.

This is because unlike a regular game where I can iso the entire game and maybe see the logic and/or find a wolf myself, I’m never going to be able to od that with this many players. I just don’t have the time or mental capacity

1 Like

wow!

Yeah, not to mark them specifically though.

1 Like

yea i might just lock jarek in as v nya and face the consequences later lol

@Atlas my ability doesn’t roleblock the player I am targeting.

(it’s independent of their actions, so there is no place for them in action order.)

1 Like

what are the reasons people should believe you’re town? even if others might find them unconvincing

Windward, I trust you for being honest.

I also have people who I trust (not townread) for no particular reason other than gut feeling. That is enough for me to trust them, but not enough for me to convince others to townread them.

…okay, so assume that I won’t shoot May:
What are your thoughts on Marluxion?

If I were to use my action tonight, would it be item-ified before or after where my action would be expected to run through?

Ah, okay. Yeah, this is a fine argument.
Alright, I won’t shoot May.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Well, that’s hard to explain because if I could easily do that I’d already have pointed out reasons and laughed at people believing otherwise. The reality is there is no good reason, I just believe that people should know better despite that because…

I’d offer you a meta reason like “I’d never do this as a wolf!!” but like…come on.

1 Like

because like
personally while there are definitely certain posts I’d have not made as wolf
it makes sense that people don’t see that, since quite a lot is WIFOM and/or requires way too much knowledge of my meta

The same time.

you use your action, and the same time your action becomes an item.

1 Like

And what you are seeing here is me realising how foolish I am, sooooo

How odd.
What does “becoming an item” entail?

There is still time to improve.

literally havent read or acknowledged anything they have said. i had 80 people to look at and i chose to look at the people i knew the most

I don’t know does the realisation that I’ve been stupid this entire game make me any more or less townie to you that’s really what this boils down to