FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

eh fuck it benefit of the doubt. townie

Nah when atlas asked me to iso them I thought it was because they were still alive and talking

Carroty and Creature are odd choices here imo. Carbonated has something good going for them I think.

Day 1 Summary

– Conclusion –

ping me if i missed anything, please.

literally because i havent seen them all game or heard any discussion on them.
i havent read back at all.

the fact you say i think is kinda unnerving

she was shot a few times…

i am passing out. please ping me with anything you wish to be added in the 5ish hours i sleep.

Leafia is a girl.

Creature was poisoned and is in town meta.

CHESS META TELLS

links

8ht2b2chess Bullet Chess Stats and Rating - Chess.com
8ht2b2chess Blitz Chess Stats and Rating - Chess.com
8ht2b2chess Rapid Chess Stats and Rating - Chess.com

all of these show me losing games by resignation significantly more than winning them (in other words, I resign more than the average opponent)
which is because a lot of the time, I tend to resign in worse positions, even if there’s a decent chance I can win (this is a bad habit but yeah)

dont play enough with creature to know of their town meta. but i completely forgot they were poisoned tbh lol. thats a fair shout

Rigged!

update

gg ez cheek clap

in more conventional meta
I was super demotivated at the end of Zone’s Testament (wolfgame I was playing on @joycat)
which meant my hydra partner ended up carrying F3 (I might have told @May about this? idk maybe. May can you confirm if you know)

Hazard can you talk about any of the guild stuff?

I’ve read in a post made by someone that alexandra was wolf, but i checked threadmarks and it wasn’t shown

What’s the deal?

like what guild i am in

@an_gorta_slanktai

1 Like

i dont keep track of things that are in the op.