FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

what did the wolf superlike kill thingy do again owo

srs face: i towm

gg sorry for the rand owo

1/3rd of living mafia = number of superlikes a person that can be vigged hence why catbae was flooded with superlikes

same

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 2 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
20 JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Ash, beancat, Ashlyn, Marluna
6 Marluxion Daeron, katze, Ephemera, Atlas, May, JakeTheWolfie
3 Artemis Millium, bystander, Creature
3 carbonated Jane, Manny, Frostwolf103
3 Garfooled Stick, an_gorta_slanktai, SilverKeith
2 Marluna CarrotyReaper, Brakuren
1 Manny Jinrou
1 Sadbi Meuh
1 SilverKeith Sadbi
1 Kanave Kanave
1 Wazza Hehehaha420blazing
1 Meuh Zone_Q11
1 May pandora
21 Not Voting Achromatic, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis
4 Unrecognized ash4fun (for alexandra), Baudib1 (for alexandra), Apocryphal (for Magnus), Ranta (for everyone)
Raw VC for the plugin

JakeTheWolfie (20): WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Ash, beancat, Ashlyn, Marluna
Marluxion (6): Daeron, katze, Ephemera, Atlas, May, JakeTheWolfie
Artemis (3): Millium, bystander, Creature
carbonated (3): Jane, Manny, Frostwolf103
Garfooled (3): Stick, an_gorta_slanktai, SilverKeith
Marluna (2): CarrotyReaper, Brakuren
alexandra (2): ash4fun, Baudib1
Manny (1): Jinrou
Sadbi (1): Meuh
SilverKeith (1): Sadbi
Kanave (1): Kanave
Wazza (1): Hehehaha420blazing
Meuh (1): Zone_Q11
May (1): pandora
Magnus (1): Apocryphal
everyone (1): Ranta

Not Voting (21): Achromatic, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

me too i miss the comfort of wolfchat

Srs face: <:3

@FAMHost can we get an update on superlikes

You can have mine but only if you make a really cute post that appeals to the cat owner in me.

nya

ah nyaruhodou owo

so like if someone gets at least ~8 superlikes (or however many mafia there are) they can vig em owo

i see owo

did it count the ones from wolves owo? that seems interesting owo

I need it weh

Does Jake’s vote count still for 6 on marl at EoD if they die to the lynch?

1 Like

give it to me instead

ding ding ding! one super like coming up!

you are doing well but stick is committing way more to the gimmick.

Not from superlikes.

Guess there was originally 21-22 wolves. Six are dead so 15-16. 1/3rd of that is 5 hence why no more than four super likes on those three town leadeez

my iso is riddled with nyas of all sorts

i have cat ears look at me

i think probably but also they’ll definitely try and fuck with it (either by unvoting if no one will vote onto it or by not unvoting if it seems people are going to vote last second) owo

hence someone who can be at EOD should be assigned to be the sole revoter and needs to iso jake specifically to see if he gets off the wagon/back on it owo