FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

its hard to put it into words. but may has a specific typing style that i can only connect with town may.
and he has been doing that this game.
thats all i will say. she isnt locked townie. but more townie then a large handfull of people

Heā€™s fit quite well into his townmeta, which is more argumentative and less nervous. I do not know why he townreads Marluxion, as you claim, but it is more likely he is simply wrong and cannot comprehend it then evil.

1 Like

I feel like iā€™m just unlucky and people have decided to kill me just because. Thatā€™s how it is. I was a little flippant about it a bit earlier because itā€™s like ā€œyeah duh Iā€™m town why canā€™t you see thatā€

And then may said this and I realised that people donā€™t just see that. Iā€™m a bit of an idiot sometimes.

These things happen sometimes people just decide to kill you. I cannot personaly understand why people want me dead over the many swathes of other players, the same way they cannot understand why I believe Iā€™m town and why I believe other people should just know that

I donā€™t know where Iā€™m going with this. Anyway the person whose marked is Daeron

3 Likes

Duck yeah! I donā€™t see Marluxion play often, but I do consider them at the same levels.

Did you purposefully target Daeron?

FTR I donā€™t townread Marluxion outside of reactions around the vote wagon.

This is because unlike a regular game where I can iso the entire game and maybe see the logic and/or find a wolf myself, Iā€™m never going to be able to od that with this many players. I just donā€™t have the time or mental capacity

1 Like

wow!

Yeah, not to mark them specifically though.

1 Like

yea i might just lock jarek in as v nya and face the consequences later lol

@Atlas my ability doesnā€™t roleblock the player I am targeting.

(itā€™s independent of their actions, so there is no place for them in action order.)

1 Like

what are the reasons people should believe youā€™re town? even if others might find them unconvincing

Windward, I trust you for being honest.

I also have people who I trust (not townread) for no particular reason other than gut feeling. That is enough for me to trust them, but not enough for me to convince others to townread them.

ā€¦okay, so assume that I wonā€™t shoot May:
What are your thoughts on Marluxion?

If I were to use my action tonight, would it be item-ified before or after where my action would be expected to run through?

Ah, okay. Yeah, this is a fine argument.
Alright, I wonā€™t shoot May.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s hard to explain because if I could easily do that Iā€™d already have pointed out reasons and laughed at people believing otherwise. The reality is there is no good reason, I just believe that people should know better despite that becauseā€¦

Iā€™d offer you a meta reason like ā€œIā€™d never do this as a wolf!!ā€ but likeā€¦come on.

1 Like

because like
personally while there are definitely certain posts Iā€™d have not made as wolf
it makes sense that people donā€™t see that, since quite a lot is WIFOM and/or requires way too much knowledge of my meta

The same time.

you use your action, and the same time your action becomes an item.

1 Like