FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

I don’t have enough threadpull to be meaningful here, so I’ll be back in 2 hours to shoot, spending time here seems to be a waste

Katze wanted Benguin dead and was strongly V reading nuto (look in the overnight thread).

eh
ykw fair enough can’t argue with that

Not really?

Other people did, though, and I don’t feel strongly enough to override them. I think it was Jane that had a strong townread there, though I’d have to check.

you don’t have a pelt

yikes post

im ignoring him. what violence?

Based

didnt you villa read ashlynn yesterday for doing work between ita2 & 3 while everyone else was having fun?
I am sure someone did and thought it was you.

huh
i was asleep between ita 2 & 3

I’d follow katze over shooting break, tonally break seems fine, his claim is another story tho

break?

I killed Porscha hello

It was me and SK.

I don’t really see it. Is there something I’m missing?

I don’t think so…?

completely forgot about day starting for a bit could i get the cliffnotes version of things that have gone on today?

Uhhhh

Nya

(Gotta remember that I am generally here for like two or three hours at sod and the hours leading up EoD. I do not nearly have as firm of a grasp on the game as I normally do.)

Brak I’m playing on mobile so it force autocorrected a lot of stuff

1 Like

mmmmmmmm
okay well I at least think this discussion generated enough content for achro to form a relatively solid opinion on brakuren so lets leave that for now
hippo should die in ita1 and honestly if he flips w im more inclined to believe brakuren is town

1 Like

you went to bed after katze woke up. there was a good time where some of us take about songs or something.
I might be wrong but I think someone said that about you afterwards and I nodded along.