FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

uhhh i have no clue LOL

this is taking about my own ability to be clear

idk for sure if claiming your health is fine but like. probably?

also i set my hp to 5 so i can be easily sorted during itas if my time has come

@katze
Btw for the sheep event i stated
“I was content to see kiiruma shot”
Hence putting him under ITA

@Ranta Were you targeted by any loud effects last night?

i offer 1 super like in exchange

So, during the entirety of N2, I have made about a list of 20 trustworthy players, of which 6 I townread. Sadbi was one of my townreads, and Gocj was one of my trustworthy players.

Long story short, all I have now is a Townread of 1/3 of all players. The other 2/3 are effectively my POE “using this list” (which I myself hate, because someone I scumread is in my trust list).

Oh, also, my gut feeling suspects the following:

• carbonated
  • Heheha
  • Hippo

Somehow, Marl is not there. (Well. He is on the POE list though.)
Good news: N2 gave me 1 more Mafia death, which means I get to update this damn list.

1 Like

n2 kork + kanave

you’ll figure out the rest if I ever die.

just let me fire my ITA first, i do like 30 damage

1 Like

@katze

be careful with anticlaim

Alright this is pretty interesting stuff

Honestly I was paranoid Achromatic didn’t die yet

Nah, in town Artemis worlds, it was actually a good check, since marl was in PoE, and may missed the vote snipe, it removes us needing to worry about solving there, of course that depends on if this claim is true or not, but it’s at least backed up by tracker which means the movement very much happened unless this is some crazy theater to protect each other. Which would also just make Marl a wolf as well

Fun thoughts

2 Likes

nyaaaaaaa you’re greenchecked by Artemis so uh :joy_cat:

now that sabi is dead, insomnia channeled her spirit from the other side and decided to have weird logical leaps

VOTE: nutella

i have work that i have like 1 hour and 45 minutes to get done that i have been procrastinating on for literal weeks so i gotta go do that
i’ll reread this entire damn sod to get mech info
y’all ping me on what else you need to know

…and @katze

I SUBMITTED WOLF DURING FAM3 AND I WAS TOWN THERE

2 Likes

ok then dont shoot me unless you’re openwolfing because i permanently do 30 damage in ITAs

it only cost me 95 health :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Still not sure I believe this
I can maybe believe the not acting every night part
But idk, I don’t think claiming a green on Marl makes it less likely that he gets ITA’d, if I’m being honest
I haven’t thought he’s been actively wolfy and I know half the game disagrees
He’s certainly not obvtowning but I didn’t really expect that anyway
But this doesn’t really lower the chance you get ITA’d imo, town will want to ITA you because they’re unsure and wolves will want to ITA you if you’re town because you’re a cop and they can just pretend not to believe you
And then depending on your flip, maybe Mark will get ITA’d, but maybe he will get ITA’d anyway by someone who comes into the thread and has only seen that the wagon peek didn’t happen.

The things that sucks about this site and these games is that it’s hell to do on phone with the multiple threads and weird UI but obvs there’s reasons for them but just stating why this is rough.

1 Like