FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

You don’t gotta do everyone, anything helps

beng/bionic/gorta/hazzy/lol (hehehe420)/mkp/kelsier/kork/meuh i feel more likely in there;
also ill probs sit back this ita and do littlew. i can shoot if needed but idt i will be needed

i mean there was a 5 people shotlist being postted around and it had towns [i know cuz i shot one :joy_cat: ]

but would it prove beneficial at this current point in time

Alexandra. That’s literally the only note I have on them, they shot IH before they outed.

i’m amne botc there’s more to my role i don’t know, all i know for certain rn is i pick some people and get 2 truths and a lie about them nya

Real

Mashes suck when you aren’t prepared or able to actually be there for most of the time the thread is active, or even a significant portion

1 Like

ok where is a list of the alive ppl

100%

I still dont value much shots on IH ngl
knowing IH they probably were asking to be bussed since game started lol

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
3 Brakuren BradLand, Jane, CarrotyReaper
3 benguinedparbecue bystander, Frostwolf103, nutella
3 Baudib1 Creature, neil_the_eel, Brakuren
2 SilverKeith Kelsier, Ashlyn
1 Dum Baudib1
1 Frostwolf103 Zone_Q11
1 Hazardwaste Apocryphal
1 Meuh Millium
1 Ash an_gorta_slanktai
1 Marluna WindwardAway
1 Someone Manny
43 Not Voting Achromatic, Ari, Ash, ash4fun, Atlas, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, carbonated, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, May, Artemis
Raw VC for the plugin

Brakuren (3): BradLand, Jane, CarrotyReaper
benguinedparbecue (3): bystander, Frostwolf103, nutella
Baudib1 (3): Creature, neil_the_eel, Brakuren
SilverKeith (2): Kelsier, Ashlyn
Dum (1): Baudib1
Frostwolf103 (1): Zone_Q11
Hazardwaste (1): Apocryphal
Meuh (1): Millium
Ash (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Marluna (1): WindwardAway
Someone (1): Manny

Not Voting (43): Achromatic, Ari, Ash, ash4fun, Atlas, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Bionic, carbonated, ChaosNinjaGaming, crazynuto, Daeron, Dum, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, katze, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, Meuh, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SilverKeith, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, May, Artemis

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

this in ita1? don’t recall i mostly remember cuz i softly was thinking kirruma was flipping town and I was going to use that to discredit achro lmfao

I wish I had more time to dedicate but like its tough and my role doesnt help in that regard either

1 Like

yea ita1

It’s kind of why I’m finding myself floundering because there’s way too much going on and I have no fucking clue what any of it means

1 Like

May how have you infected neil as well with calling me hazzy

1 Like

@CarrotyReaper haven’t seen your name in a while

same
I’m diving into Ash’s meta rn

1 Like

Manny did you answer me about Kelsier?

Vote count of all time tbh