FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

My point about someone is the fact that someone is a non-specific referential, but in this situation is that is now a specific referential but we still need to use the non-specific referential but no real way to distinguish between the two

let’s just kill everyone not voting d1 except bys and see where we’re at tbh

1 Like

I just always say “Somebody” in games with Someone in em

it’s ok we’re washed

Fair

leafia on here is wrong

I’m literally lockclear for threadcamping I keep playing the game instead of. Doing literally anything else. As a wolf I would have suffered a heart attack and died from stress by now if I didn’t take breaks

Real

1 Like

Same tbh

Thanks fixed.
(Do you now see why I hate this task?)

2 Likes

deeply yes

1 Like

everyone should say they are lock clear and the last people to say it are ita2 shot listed

1 Like

i mean ngl

I have insane wim as wolf, i wouldn’t threadcamp this game as wolf here. If most of the team is slanking either I hard bus a bunch of them early or I just afk too

Worst part of mafia is the fact that I will literally not doing anything else when I am in a game

(Not that I actually do anything anyway, but let’s ignore that for now)

I got a tag N1, so Porscha was probably lying? Or checked N1 before I had any tags, depends on order of operations

i was meant to finish coldsteel 3 this week

now i am here posting while i am dying

i wanna read flips but dont wanna open another thread incase theres an event and cant do both bc im on phone and i cant sit at my desk

well, I won’t full claim

i have 400 posts in 6 hours

cheese and rice

enjoy your vacation then

1 Like