like somebody else :sob:

1 Like

Like somebody else.

I FORGOT I MADE THIS POST

what homie thread

maybe ask eliza to vig you, so you can also heroshoot tomorrow

rude lmfao

1 Like

Yeah it seemed chill. I guess I don’t get the meme you were doing. What was your overall impression on Ash/Nutella?

wtf there’s 100s of posts here

I feel like we could’ve made better use of that, but I say this as someone who firmly wasted the nighttalk.

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho

(checks notes)

also one final piece advice for the wolves

don’t be afraid to post, people are allergic to shooting high posters if they dont take strong stances

2 Likes

sorry! the only valid target today is atlas

2 Likes

also im out of charges but shut up

1 Like

i think thats about as much coaching I can do from this position

1 Like

Do you need super likes or something

1 Like

Ash is ~null for me - I’ve seen people wolfread him off of tone/stiffness, and I can 100% guarantee this is Just How Ash Is. He speaks formally. There were a few moments I thought were kinda towny from him. I haven’t read through his contributions at all, so I don’t feel like this is a very informed read. He’s in exactly the same place benguined and Bionic were, which is a terrible sign.

nutella I have no read on, I’ve been blocking her out from my mind pretty thoroughly. She’s the kind of player I would be magnetically drawn to as a wolf in a normal game - somebody people just go “shrug, kinda towny” about, who nobody really notes as having strong opinions… but again, I’ve been blocking her out, maybe she ahd strong opinions and I just forgot.

Both of these reads could be significantly improved by backreading isos. I’m tired so I won’t do it

1 Like

no i just need a night

glgl wolf team i am rooting for the comeback lol