FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

Meh I don’t really have posts in mind to prove I’m town just ISO me and think real hard

mmm have you played with achromatic a lot recently? what parts resonated w/ u?

i think i’ve written the most this game abt ari and meuh by virtue of knowing them more than anyone else who’s played other than tris and catbae (same site etc etc), you can snuffle through my posts to find what i’ve said about them - i don’t have super strong defenses on them and realize that at this point in the game they probably will get shot despite my thoughts but:

• i wonder if ari would feel more obligated to help a wolf team than do what she’s done this game which is fmpov not a whole lot. maybe the lack of coordination hinders that or something but meh

• i think meuh generally, as wolf, knows how to manage people well and knows how to get along with them and say what they want to keep herself out of danger. she has good tone! her poking at sadbi and having like a really out there shotlist that does nothing but annoy people and make them call her a wolf is like… i guess it could be a refuge in audacity sort of play but why. it can only take you so far in a game that’s playing out like this. maybe she just feels it’s not worth it to Try or that she can’t carry to a victory but again. meh.

i’m hedgy on both but here are my general thoughts

2 Likes

@ash can i have a readslist from you? POE down the PL in tiers and lmk your thoughts?

I largely approve of your list btw

1 Like

I think I’m easier to find as not scum than I am to find as town here if that makes any sense because I know people don’t like my posts that much

i dont want to think hard WTFFF

people who know ash has ash been funny this game iyo

@meuh why did you check sabi for that>?

idk if I’d say I know Ash (played 2 games w/ them) but you should read my ISO for my posts on them

I played one singular game with him and it was not fun lol
It’s less meta but more the alignment of like, sure, Achro’s posts look like they could come from scum and I want him to be scum
It felt like Ari was approaching this from a similar angle which felt genuine and I’m not sure would be the angle scum would decide to approach Achro from

dont ask me to read your ISO, quote or linkj me the post bronano

1 Like

neil who do i shoot during itas?

ok i will believe u belive this and take ari off the shotlist

I had a useless ability and I remembered I had it and just threw it on Sadbi

why sabi tho

They were squabbling

working on it

1 Like

Probably relatable

Wait why though why would you trust me on this