FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

i learn 3 things 1 of which is false nya

OH actually. you should use on hazzy and if carbo survives, then carbonated

Good morning. I won’t be very available today, have I missed anything?

1 Like

idr if u used on em b4 >.>

hazzy refused to answer my questions today nya

thats why im asking for volunteers nya

2 dead wolves in ita 2

1 Like

hazzy says will claim 2morrow. but nods

1 Like

I was awake for that. Has anything happened since?

also no I don’t think I can get your perspective for why statements I said seem to inusiate something else! I don’t think I can get answers of that from your ISO so could you please answer why you came to the conclusion because I want to know.

Hazard is town [i have an 100% rate with them sure its two games but i havent been wronf abt them being mafia yet.]
Neil [I mean this could be a deep mafia but i veru much doubt mafia would sac mafia for their own benefit right? There power is just pure numbers]
Atlas [sure it could just be mafia just keeping track for mafia but if i was mafia inwould just go over everythinf in the night and pick there and not make a comprehensive summary for town to use]
May [It just how i feel their vibes that just screams this is town so protect this at all costs.]

Thiese are all the names i can say off the top of my head that are just town reads. Sure both lists dont have much on ir besides thoese are the stuff im most confident in. But if i need to be removed off the board i have at least used my power to the best i have can.

1 Like

true

we’re trying to sort shotlist but all the cute people who are better at shotlists are not here

1 Like

someone help me i hate the hedginess in meme’s reads im so siorry

carbonated and gorta are on list still I assume?

Gorta is gunna get voted out, probably say angeled

i also still really want someone to be on it

o ok

We shot Gorta and a shot landed

A shot connected with Gorta during ITA2, though.